Wednesday, July 14, 2010

getting zapped

i got my eyes lasered today. i was seeing fine during the day, but at night, i definitely was having problems doing things like driving. so i got a local opthalmologist to correct my vision. well, it's 12 hours post-op, and i'm seeing like a champ. (20/13, in fact. i checked in the hall of the ED tonight during my shift) i was a little worried about going to work tonight after surgery and then driving home, but i've had no problems.

other than my surgery, nothing much happened today. i went to work tonight in the peds ED. saw a fair number of patients. then, i got to leave early.

bubba (the dog) was waiting for me when i got home with wagging tail. i opened a beer and we stepped out into the light rain for a walk around the neighborhood before bed.

No comments: