Wednesday, July 14, 2010

full circle

the first entry on this blog is an old post from the last week of my previous residency (family medicine at the UCSF santa rosa program). there's a lot of doubt in there, especially pertaining to my ability to be an effective doctor. reading this now, it's difficult to imagine being in that place. as it turned out, my time as a hospitalist in boston was a success. i made some great friends on the hospitalist team at cambridge health alliance, and i'm happy to still keep up with them.

tonight was my first day off in a week. i biked into town to meet some friends, and we got beers and walked around town. i had seen a klezmer ensemble playing on main street a few weeks ago, and they were on the streets again tonight.

my run today felt good. 7 solid miles with good accelerations on the pickups. ready for ATLS at capital hospital tomorrow.

1 comment:

Christine M. N. said...

found it! yay for cultivating relationships!! :)