Friday, November 5, 2010

keep your government hands off my medicare!

for those of you riding the t-party tsunami, just remember that taxes pay for your roads, bridges, schools, trash collection, and yes, your medicare. so if anyone needs to stay away from medicare, it's you.  also, consider that "obamacare" will result in tremendous cost-savings. if you truly believe in thriftiness, don't mess with it.

the parents are coming to town this weekend, which should be fun. dinner tonight then fences tomorrow.

got some great news today: i'll be doing OB as my off-service rotation this year with one of my fellow ER interns. this is awesome because there will be lots of people to share call, which means fewer call nights. also, i get to deliver babies again! maybe my future career won't involve OB, but i'll definitely use these skills next time i'm working abroad. having this month of high volume obstetrics will allow me to keep my skills fresh.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

2 big thumbs up to this post!